Menthol 1.50% Topical Analgesic
Indications: For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of the muscles and joints associated with arthritis, simple backache, sprains, bruises and strains.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If symptoms persist for more than seven days, discontinue use and consult physician.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, consult physician.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- If pregnant or breast feeding, contact physician prior to use.
- Adults and children two-years of age or older: Apply to affected area not more than three to four times daily.
- Children under two-years of age: consult a physician.
Additional Information: Store at room temperature.
Other Ingredients:Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice, Aqua (Deionized Water), Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Cetearyl Olivate, Cetyl Alcohol, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Extract, Citrus Limonum Medica (Lemon Balm) Extract, g-Aminobutyric Acid, Gluconolactone, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lecithin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Methyl Salicylate (Wintergreen) Oil, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Silica, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitan Olivate, Tapioca Starch, l-Theanine, Xanthan Gum, Zemea (Corn) Propanediol.